Glocal designs & constructs smart modular 100 bed hospitals bringing state-of-the-art Medical facilities, Infrastructure along with technology and skills closer to under-served India.The hospitals run on a process based & outcome oriented system…know more
- LitmusDx – an AI based software for diagnosis and management of diseases
- hellolyf.com – a webRTC based videoconferencing suite for patients to see doctors.
- G1 Digital Dispensaries – with a Health ATM and a medical dispenser to deliver primary healthcare including vaccination, ANC, consultation, tests & medications anywhere… know more
For hand based skills, it runs programs like
- FACM (Fellowship in Acute Care Medicine)
- HEMP (Healthcare Executive Management Program)
- ACCA etc
To create appropriately trained manpower to make an ALL STAR TEAM rather than few Star Doctors…know more
Glocal was set up in 2010 to make affordable healthcare a reality in the country where 28% have no access to a doctor and per capita healthcare expenditure is only $60.
While there are good healthcare providers in the country they are generally limited to the top 40 cities in the country because of price and affordability.
Glocal Healthcare is an integrated healthcare provider of high quality delivering affordable healthcare ensuring transparency and equality in healthcare. It runs smart hospitals focused on outcomes accessibility and affordability.
Glocal is an attempt to create a scalable affordable healthcare system for the remaining 400 towns.
Current investors are the Elevar Equity, Sequioa Capital and SIDBI Venture Capital.